- Shipping is free over $75.
- At this time, we accept website purchases for returns (excluding all custom orders, straps, nest boxes and marked down items) for store credit only, no refunds. Read More Here.
Turquoise + Navajo Pearl Silver Bracelet
Natural Kingman Turquoise and Authentic Navajo Pearl Sterling Silver beads on a forgiving stretch bracelet, perfectly sized, just for you. This bracelet is accented with a locally handstamped, JH charm.
This stretch cord is strong enough for every day wear, and layers well with our leather bracelets! Pair it with our turquoise and sterling silver earrings for the perfect set!
- Turquoise beads approximately 5mm
- Navajo Pearl Sterling Silver 5mm beads Authentically handcrafted by Native Americans.
- Natural Turquoise from Kingman Turquoise mine in Golden Valley, AZ.
- Elastic Stretch cord rolls easily over your hand for comfortable fit on your wrist
Sizing: We suggest using a sewing measuring tape (or a piece of string) to wrap around your wrist to measure the length and make your best judgement based on how you like your bracelets to fit, knowing that it may stretch a tiny bit over time.
These bracelets are made to order for the perfect size, therefore are non-returnable.
Handcrafted in our workshop in Chariton, Iowa – USA
Due to the resolution of your mobile and computer screens, actual color may vary. Natural stone turquoise color will vary in shape, striation pattern, and hue.