- Shipping is free over $75.
- At this time, we accept website purchases for returns (excluding all custom orders, straps, nest boxes and marked down items) for store credit only, no refunds. Read More Here.
Chamberlain's Leather Milk Healing Balm
INSTRUCTIONS (From Chamberlain's - and we follow these at JH)
- Test first in a discreet area.
- Dab absorption sponge or finger lightly into balm.
- Apply Healing Balm in gentle, decorative strokes where leather is blemished.
- Allow balm to absorb naturally (don’t rub).
- When conditioner no longer absorbs, buff off and allow leather to dry.
Concocted from the finest, most meticulously selected ingredients, ranging from cosmetic grade adhesives to deeply conditioning oils and waxes, Chamberlain’s new Leather Milk Healing Balm may be the most intense leather healing remedy on the market yet. Unlike ordinary conditioners, Healing Balm is made especially for aesthetic work, designed for detail and touch up work for leather that’s seen better days.
Whether your leather is plagued by scratches, scars, light cracks in the hide, or is just really, really thirsty – Healing Balm will milk it back from its rut with form. Carefully optimized to preserve glossy and shiny finishes, this all-natural, curating potion will enrich the color and vibrancy of your leather, and beautify for years to come. Not for use on suede or other extremely soft leathers.
Buy Leather Milk Healing Balm today for a natural, curative conditioner like you’ve never seen before!
Includes our Premium Fine Pore Scrubbing Absorption Sponge for the perfect application.
Credit: Chamberlain's Leather Milk
- SCStephanie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGreat stuff!
Refreshed one of my older scratched up bags, to just like new!
- ATAndrea T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoThis stuff is amazing!
If your bag is feeling dry give her a rub with this Balm!!! Makes smooth leather so soft and supple!